Post graduate courses
List of manual prepared by the department
List of thesis & synopsis of M.Tech.students
M.Tech. in Soil & Water Engineering
Ongoing Research Projects
Evaluation of farm irrigation and drainage practices.
- Sub-surface drainage technology (horizontal tile drainage/skimming well) for reclamation of waterlogged and saline lands.
- Master Plan for the management of waterlogged and saline lands in Haryana.
- Sprinkler irrigation technology for light textured soils and undulating technology.
- Drip Irrigation technology for widely spaced horticultural and vegetable crops.
- Design specifications for surface methods of irrigation viz., Border, Basin and Furrow.
- Guidelines for energy conservation in pumping of irrigation water.
- Rainwater management for dryland areas
Identified areas for consultancy Services
- Water resources planning for farms
- Rainwater harvesting
- Design of underground pipeline system
- Design & evaluation of drip & sprinkler irrigation system
- Selection of pumps
- Energy conservation measures for water irrigation pumping
|1||Dr. R.K.Jhorar||Professor (SWE)||Water Management||Details|
|2||Dr. Sanjay Kumar||Associate Professor||-||Details|
|3||Krishan Kumar||Assistant Scientist (Stage-II)||-||Details|
|5||Mukesh Kumar||Assistant Professor (Stage-II)||-||Details|
|6||Ram Naresh||Assistant Professor||-||Details|